Easy and Delicious Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe!
This Easy Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup is a must-have on your dinner menu!! Instant Pot & Pressure cooker recipes are easy and recipes turn out great. This Chicken Noodle recipe requires items that I normally have on hand and I can have dinner whipped up in an hour…with an easy cleanup! These are my favorite types of dinners!
Don’t forget to try the Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs Recipe posted a few months back. I am sure you will love them as much as we did.
Pressure cooker recipes are easy and love the way the recipes turn out. I wanted to share this recipe for a delicious Chicken Noodle Soup prepared in the pressure cooker as well.
This is a great economical recipe that will feed your whole family.
3 large Boneless Chicken Breasts
3 Carrots peeled and chopped
1 medium Onion chopped
3 stalks Celery chopped
6 oz Egg Noodles
32 oz Chicken Broth
to taste Salt & Pepper
- Place raw chicken breast in pressure cooker and add two cups of water.
- Set pressure cooker on manual for 15 minutes. When finished cooking, use the manual quick release to release the pressure rather than waiting for the auto release.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare the celery, carrots and onion by chopping into small/medium pieces
- Once you have done a quick release, remove chicken and pull chicken apart in chunks.
- Place chicken, chopped vegetables and salt and pepper into pressure cooker. Add chicken broth to chicken and vegetables.
- Set pressure cooker on manual for 30 minutes. When finished cooking, use quick release.
- Once you have done the quick release, add egg noodles to chicken and vegetables in the pressure cooker.
- Set pressure cooker on manual for 3 minutes. When finished cooking, use quick release.