What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are the oil of the plant from which they were extracted. Basically they are concentrated herbs! The oils contain all of the greatness that protects and maintains the plant, and we can use them to help support our own bodies’ health and wellness.
There are many different kinds of oils out there, and they all have different properties and uses. From well-known plants like Rosemary and Orange to unusual and exotic ones like Helichrysum and Ravintsara, there’s a huge range to choose from – and they each provide all sorts of different benefits and uses. After researching the different brands available, I chose to use Young Living Oils due to their Seed To Seal certification- meaning the purest oils withut contaminants from being planted by seed until they reach your sealed bottle of oils!
3 Ways to Use Young Living Essential Oils:
1) Topically: apply directly to skin with or wothout mixing with a carrier oil
2) Aromatically: diffuse for fresh smelling homes and wellness/mood boosts
3) Internally: use Vitality Young Living oils as dietary supplements in beverages or cooking recipes
Want to learn more about Oils? Visit our Using Essential Oils and How You Can Save post here
Check out some of our posts below:
- Young Living Essential Oils Cyber Monday Deals: 20% off Thieves, 40% off CBD, 50% off Diffusers & tons more!
- 30 DIY Essential Oil Roller Ball Blends & Recipes + Free Printable Labels
- Young Living Fall Diffuser Blends Special Collection Plus a FREE Diffuser & 24% Discount!
- 7 Tips on How to get a Better Nights Sleep
- Scrupulously Clean Diffuser Blend with Lemon & Myrtle Essential Oils!
- Best DIY Natural Disinfectant Spray & Top 4 Natural Disinfectants