This Polar Bear Shot Recipe is a perfect shot to share over the holidays!
If you like peppermint patties, you are sure to love this Polar Bear Shot Drink Recipe! This recipe is as easy as it comes when you are trying to mix up shot drinks for a crowd. With only a few ingredients, you will not break the bank serving them for a party either!
Polar Bear Shot Drink Ingredients
- 1 ounce White Chocolate Cream Liquor OR Creme De Cacoa
- 1 ounce Peppermint Schnapps
- Colored sugar sprinkles
- Add ice to a shaker
- Add both the White Chocolate Liquer and Peppermint Schapps to the shaker
- Mix well and pour into shot glasses
- Add green sugar sprinkles for a touch of color
Join our Facebook Groups to see more recipes & deals like these: