Our house always has some unexpected guests or parties to attend so I like to keep items for this Smoked Sausage Recipe in my pantry and freezer where I can whip up a snack at the last minute.
It is a favorite in my house! I always have the brown sugar and maple syrup and whenever there is a sale at Tops Markets I stock up on packaged Kielbasa or Smoked Sausage to keep in the freezer.
- 1 pkg Smoked Kielbasa
- 1/4-1/2 cup Brown Sugar add to taste
- Drizzle Maple Syrup1/8 cup Water
- Slice Kielbasa or Smoked Sausage into 1/4 inch pieces
- Add to frying pan over medium heat
- Add brown sugar and water and mix until brown sugar dissolved
- Cook until water dissipates and sausage browns
- Drizzle maple syrup over the top and mix in to coat sausage
- Add to serving dish and insert toothpicks for easy self serve
Items to also keep on hand for snacks like these:
Follow our recipe facebook page Recipe Girls here