Here is the Aldi Weekly Ad for Oct 20 – 26
Aldi stores have mostly generic and their own brand name products that are at a consistent low price. Every week there are Aldi Weekly Ad Deals that are even less than their everyday low prices! They occasionally have special buys for name brand products but they do not accept coupons. Make sure to check back weekly to see these great deals.
Make sure to scroll down after this weeks matchups and add ALDI EVERYDAY LOW PRICE ITEMS to your grocery list!
NOTE: Aldi prices are VERY REGIONAL. This list is based in the Buffalo, NY area stores.
Quick Tips about shopping Aldi Weekly Ad:
- Aldi has generic brands of their own and occasionally carry name brands. They do not accept coupons. (You can save additional money by usng cash back offers from Checkout51
- Aldi accepts cash, EBT, debit cards and just recenty started accepting credit cards.
- For carts, you must make a $0.25 deposit, which you will get back upon return of your cart.
- Bring your own bags or you will be charged a small fee for shopping bags.
- Don’t forget the Aldi double guarantee too, where you will get a replacement product AND a refund if you are not 100% satisfied.
- If you don’t live near an Aldi, Target and Walmart will price match equivalent produce items (if sold in the same quantity, packaging, etc.) and Walmart will price match generics if they carry a Great Value brand in the same size/quantity.
- Find an Aldi near you.
- ads and prices vary by location.
Aldi is now delivering Groceries to your home in certan areas!!
– Sign up for Instacart and get your first free home delivery for FREE. ( type in your zip code once signed up to see where they deliver to get free $10)
PLEASE NOTE: These deals are based on the Buffalo ad with zip code 14219. Aldi has many regional prices and deals so make sure to check your store price before purchasing. Aldi stores vary widely by Zip code.
Aldi Weekly Ad 10/20 – 10/26 Page 1
Aldi Weekly Ad 10/20 – 10/26 Page 2
Aldi Deals for week of 10/20 & Everyday Price List all on one page with the scan!
We can no longer put 2 sets of matchups in 1, so you can see the Aldi Everyday Prices by scrolling down the page to the next list. You can add any item to your grocery list by clicking on the item.
Aldi Everyday Price List Below:
How much easier can it be to save everyday?
Join our Facebook Groups to see more deals like these: