This is a very easy and fast recipe for BBQ Baby Back Ribs that is delicious every time you make it in the pressure cooker or Instant Pot. It only has 4 ingredients too! These fall off the bone, mouthwatering baby back ribs come out perfect everytime. Fast, easy and super delicious recipe! It is great with original BBQ sauce, but if you prefer some different flavor, then try different types of BBQ sauce until you find what suits you and your family. Enjoy!!
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs Ingredients
1 3-4-pound rack baby back pork ribs
4 cups apple juice
1 cup apple cider
1 bottle Kraft BBQ sauce
Pressure Cooker BBQ Baby Back Ribs Recipe Instructions:
- Prep the baby back ribs: Remove the thin membrane on the back of the ribs. If not removed, the dry rub won’t penetrate the meat all around the ribs & your ribs will be chewy. Use a butter knife to work the silverskin off the ribs in one area. Once you have removed from one spot, run your finger under the membrane & the membrane should pull off very easily. Cut the ribs in half to fit into pressure cooker easier
- Pour apple juice and apple cider into pressure cooker pot.
- Place ribs in pressure cooker pot thick side down.
- Seal the pressure cooker and place release valve in seal position.
- Set cooker on meat/stew setting and set timer for 30 minutes.
- At end of cook time, leave on warm for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Then release the steam placing the valve in the release position. (Do not open cooker until all the steam has been released.)
- Remove ribs from pressure cooker and place on baking sheet.
- Cover with desired amount of BBQ sauce.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.
Optional: Grill the ribs: While the pressure cooker releases, preheat the grill to medium-high or place in your broiler on high for the same effect. Grill the ribs over direct heat for 3-4 minutes per side, brushing them with your favorite BBQ sauce the whole time. This will not take long but will be just enough to get some nice grill marks & smoky char.
Serve the ribs with your favorite BBQ sauce & BBQ sides
See more recipes like these here
Join our Facebook Groups to see more recipe & deals like these: