Gratitude and Anxiety Journal with Prompts
Start out the New Year right with this easy 5 minute, 4 step gratitude and anxiety journal with prompts to be mindful and positive in your everyday life! This mindfulness journal is great to give yourself a grounded start to your day and end of your day
The easiest tool to transform your life… just 4 steps in 5 minutes per day!
- Overcome habits that contribute to anxiety, depression, and intrusive thoughts and replace them with gratitude and positive thinking that leads to health, happiness, and success
- Improve your mental health, mood, sleep, self-esteem, relationships and more
- Reduce your anxiety, stress, fear, fatigue, and toxic emotions such as regret and depression
Gratitude Journal with Prompts
Don’t get swept up in the negativity and busy lifestyles we all have. Start and end your day positively with the Gratitude and Anxiety journal for women and men!
- Ideal for busy people who find it hard to find time to journal. You could spend as little as 5 minutes per day
- Simple set up to make journaling easy and maintain consistency
- Lists of prompts like What made you smile today” to make your gratitude journal process easy
- Beautiful paperback that you don’t mind storing on a coffee table or nightstand.
- Add your own date – a format lets you miss a day without feeling pressured
- The perfect paperback size (100 pages at 5.25″ x 8″), small enough to fit in a laptop bag or purse and always be ready for use
See more ways to save money here!
More printable resources you may be interested in:
Best Sellers in Mindfulness Journals
How much easier can it be to save everyday?
Join our Facebook Groups to see more recipe & deals like these: