Easy Irish Soda Bread Recipe
I love to try new things and bread is a favorite in our house so I decided to try this Irish Soda Bread Recipe when I made a big pot of Venison Stew. Wow..is all I can say!
The texture is very moist and tasty and is a perfect compliment to any soup or stew. I finished it off the next morning with a bowl of fruit for breakfast!! Very tasty 🙂
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and baking soda.
- Blend egg and buttermilk together, and add all at once to the flour mixture. Mix just until moistened.
- Stir in butter.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 65 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean.
- Cool. Wrap in foil for several hours, or overnight, for best flavor.
- Serve plain or with butter with your favorite soup or stew!
Make sure to like our new Recipe Guru’s Facebook page to see a variety of Recipes from around the web!
How much easier can it be to save everyday?
Join our Facebook Groups to see more deals like these: