Pressure Cooker Mac and Cheese Ingredients ~~
– 1 bag (16 oz) Elbow Macaroni
– 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
– 3 tbsp Butter
– 2 tsp Salt
– 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
– 4 cups Water
Pressure Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe Instructions ~~
– Put water, macaroni, salt and butter in pressure cooker and stir.
– Set pressure cooker on manual for 4 minutes. Manual release (quick release when done cooking.
– Remove lid and set pot on saute.
– Add whipping cream to desired consistency and stir.
– Slowly add cheese as it melts.
If you are interested in a Pressure Cooker, this is a perfect one to use for this recipe!!
Get yours here– Power Pressure Cooker XL – Silver
- Allows you to cook delicious, flavorful and healthier meals up to 70% faster than traditional cookware.
- Flavor infusion technology traps super-heated steam inside the pot to force liquid and moisture into your food
- Digital display panel. Slow cooker function prepares your favorite slow-cooked recipes 10x fast
- Safe lock lid with manual steam release. Automatic keep-warm mode. Large and sturdy lid arm handle. Capacity: 6 quarts
- Wipe clean brushed stainless steel housing. 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Or you can try one of these Instapots!
How much easier can it be to save everyday?
Join our Facebook Groups to see more deals like these: