Easy, creamy, delicious pressure cooker mac and cheese recipe just for you! If your family loves this family favorite, you must try this super easy recipe in your Instapot or Pressure cooker.
Pressure Cooker Mac and Cheese Ingredients ~~
– 1 bag (16 oz) Elbow Macaroni
– 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
– 3 tbsp Butter
– 2 tsp Salt
– 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
– 4 cups Water
Pressure Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe Instructions ~~
– Put water, macaroni, salt and butter in pressure cooker and stir.
– Set pressure cooker on manual for 4 minutes. Manual release (quick release when done cooking.- Remove lid and set pot on saute.
– Add whipping cream to desired consistency and stir.
– Slowly add cheese as it melts.
If you are interested in a Pressure Cooker, this is a perfect one to use for this recipe!!Get yours here– Power Pressure Cooker XL – Silver
- Allows you to cook delicious, flavorful and healthier meals up to 70% faster than traditional cookware.
- Flavor infusion technology traps super-heated steam inside the pot to force liquid and moisture into your food
- Digital display panel. Slow cooker function prepares your favorite slow-cooked recipes 10x fast
- Safe lock lid with manual steam release. Automatic keep-warm mode. Large and sturdy lid arm handle. Capacity: 6 quarts
- Wipe clean brushed stainless steel housing. 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Or you can try one of these Instapots!
How much easier can it be to save everyday?
Join our Facebook Groups to see more deals like these:Couponing to Cut Your Grocery Bill Couponing at Tops MarketsCouponing at Wegmans Couponing at Save A LotCouponing the Dollar StoresCouponing at Dollar TreeCouponing at CVS, Walgreens and RiteAidCouponing at Walmart, Target and KmartSears and Kmart Steals & Deals Printable CouponsForFree FB GroupCoupons.com Facebook GroupFreebies, Cheap Deals, Giveaways and Sweeps Hot Online Deals
- 16 oz Elbow Macaroni
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 4 cups Water
- Put water, macaroni, salt and butter in pressure cooker and stir.
- Set pressure cooker on manual for 4 minutes. Manual release (quick release when done cooking.
- Remove lid and set pot on saute.
- Add whipping cream to desired consistency and stir.
- Slowly add cheese as it melts.