Easy and Delicious Corned Beef Brisket Recipe with Cabbage and Carrots
This Corned Beef Brisket recipe is one of my favorites and its so easy to prepare!! The saltiness of the corned beef is complimented by the blander cabbage taste for a delicious Irish meal. Make sure to serve with our easy Irish Soda Bread recipe here
Corned Beef Brisket Recipe Ingredients
2.5-3 lb Corned beef brisket
1 head Cabbage
6-7 each Carrots
1 tbsp steak seasoning
1 tbsp oregano/ italian seasoning
2 tbsp gravy master
Corned Beef and Cabbage Instructions
1) Place Beef Brisket in corningware cookware and add water approximately 1/2 way covering the beef. Add gravy master to water. Sprinkle Steak Seasoning and Oregano on top (pic includes seasoning packet below). Cover and cook in oven at 350 degrees for approximately 3 hours.
2) Most corned beef briskets come with a pre packaged seasoning package like this. Add this also to the top of the meat.
3) Cut Cabbage and Carrots and boil on stove covered until vegetables are soft
4) Remove Corned Beef from pot and let cool 5-10 minutes
6) Add corned beef, cabbage and carrots to large serving bowl and pour juice from corningware cook pot over the top
How much easier can it be to save everyday?
Join our Facebook Groups to see more deals like these:
Simple Living, Recipes, Crafts, DIY and more!
Couponing to Cut Your Grocery Bill Couponing at Tops MarketsCouponing at Wegmans Couponing at Save A LotCouponing the Dollar StoresCouponing at Dollar TreeCouponing at CVS, Walgreens and RiteAidCouponing at Walmart, Target and KmartOnline Steals & Deals Printable CouponsForFree FB GroupCoupons.com Facebook GroupFreebies, Cheap Deals, Giveaways and Sweeps Hot Online Deals