The Grey Stuff Recipe
“Try the grey stuff, it's delicious!Don't believe me? Ask the dishes!…We all know the song about the Grey Stuff from Disney's Beauty and the Beast and now here is a recipe to try it yourself! It is served at the “Be Our Guest Restaurant” in Walt Disney World and is extremely popular and tasty!INGREDIENTS:
- 1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 1/2 cup Skim Milk
- 15 Oreos (taken apart and filling scrapped off)
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 3 tbsp Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Small Edible Pearls
- Plastic Dessert Tea Cups
- Ziploc Bag, to crush the Oreos
- Pour the contents of the vanilla pudding into a medium size bowl.
- Add in the milk to the pudding and mix for 2 minutes until thick.
- Add the cookies into a ziploc bag and take a rolling pin and lightly hit the cookies until crushed.
- Pour the crumbs into the vanilla pudding and mix until combined,
- Fold in the whole container of Cool Whip.
- Add in the chocolate pudding.
- Put into the fridge for 1 hour.
- Take the piping bag and scoop the grey stuff into it.
- Twist the top of the bag so that the grey stuff doesn't come out.
- Cut the tip of the piping bag.
- Pipe into the dessert cups and top with the edible pearls.