Have you ever tasted this cheesy Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta appetizer at Olive Garden? It is quite tasty and so easy to make! Many people ask what is a fonduta? A Fonduta is a preparation of melted cheese (such as fontina) usually with milk, butter, egg yolks, and sliced white truffles. This is a perfect appetizer to serve when you have company.
Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup Fat Free Sour Cream
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Provolone Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, finely shredded
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 – 2 loaves Italian Bread, cut into slices
Olive Garden Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta Recipe Instructions:
- Pre-heat your oven to 450F.
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream with the mozzarella cheese, provolone cheese, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
- Mix well.
- Spray a medium size cast iron dish with Pam spray.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cast iron dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the mixture is melted and bubbly. If you’d like the top extra browned, broil for an additional 2-3 minutes, but make sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes and parsley.
- Bake the bread slices for 5 minutes then serve immediately.
See more recipes here
How much easier can it be to save everyday?
Join our Facebook Groups to see more deals like these:
Couponing to Cut Your Grocery Bill
Couponing at Tops Markets
Couponing at Wegmans
Couponing at Save A Lot
Couponing the Dollar Stores
Couponing at Dollar Tree
Couponing at CVS, Walgreens and RiteAid
Couponing at Walmart, Target and Kmart
Online Steals & Deals
Printable CouponsForFree FB Group
Coupons.com Facebook Group
Freebies, Cheap Deals, Giveaways and Sweeps
Hot Online Deals