Heart-Shaped Rice Krispie Treats Recipe Dipped in Chocolate
This heart shaped rice krispie treats recipe is sure to please in taste and looks! Everyone loves rice kripsie treats and when you make them retty in heart shape its sure to be a winner!
- Line a 9×13-inch cookie pan with parchment paper, then coat with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan melt the butter and miniature marshmallows over low heat until the marshmallows are just melted.
- Add in the salt and vanilla, stir to combine.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the Rice Krispies and mix until it is completely and evenly coated with the marshmallow mixture.
- Turn the mixture out into the prepared pan and, using a wooden spoon or spatula that has been coated in non-stick cooking spray, press the mixture firmly into a packed, even layer.
- Allow to set at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Now use a heart cookie cutter and press it into the bars then remove slowly.
Set to the side.
- Using a double boiler fill bottom part 1/2 way with water, bring to a boil on high heat.
- Place top pan onto bottom of double boiler and add your chocolate.
- Stir to melt. Once melted reduce your heat to low.
- Take your rice bar and dip half of it in the chocolate. Place the rice bar on a pan with parchment paper. Let it cool.
- Repeat process with each heart.
- Using the double boiler, melt the red chocolate wafers the same way as chocolate wafers.
- Take a large spoon and drizzle the red chocolate onto of your rice bars.
Let cool before serving.