Everyone loves a good Rice Krispie Treats Recipe and this dipped heart shaped one is sure to please! They are dipped in Ghirardelli Chocolate and drizzled with Red Chocolate and are perfect for Valentines Day or gifts for other holidays!
Check out these Breakfast in Bed Recipe Ideas!
Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats Ingredients:
Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats Recipe dipped in chocolate instructions:
- Line a 9×13-inch cookie pan with parchment paper, then coat with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan melt the butter and miniature marshmallows over low heat until the marshmallows are just melted.
- Add in the salt and vanilla, stir to combine.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the Rice Krispies and mix until it is completely and evenly coated with the marshmallow mixture.
- Turn the mixture out into the prepared pan and, using a wooden spoon or spatula that has been coated in non-stick cooking spray, press the mixture firmly into a packed, even layer.
- Allow to set at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Now use a heart cookie cutter and press it into the bars then remove slowly. Set to the side.
- Using a double boiler fill bottom part 1/2 way with water, bring to a boil on high heat.
- Place top pan onto bottom of double boiler and add your chocolate.
- Stir to melt. Once melted reduce your heat to low.
- Take your rice bar and dip half of it in the chocolate. Place the rice bar on a pan with parchment paper. Let it cool.
- Repeat process with each heart.
- Using the double boiler, melt the red chocolate wafers the same way as chocolate wafers.
- Take a large spoon and drizzle the red chocolate onto of your rice bars. Let cool before serving.
Let us know how you like these rice krispie treats dipped in chocolate for Valentine's day!
See more of our Recipes here
Join our Facebook Groups to see more recipes & deals like these: