Easy Crockpot Queso Dip is a great appetizer for parties!
My family loves this easy crockpot queso dip recipe! I make it for all family parties and it stays right in the crockpot for a quick snack throughout the party. There are many options you can add to this Queso Dip Recipe to personalize it to your families taste.
Make sure to check out the newest versions of crockpots here to make recipes like these.
I hope you enjoy this dip as much as we do 🙂
Ingredients for Crockpot Queso Dip Recipe
1 lb Ground Turkey
16 -20 oz Medium Salsa
32 Velveeta cheese block
2 cans evaporated milk
1 jar Cheez whiz cheese sauce
1 block of Pepper Jack or Cheddar cheese
Optional: You can add any type of Chilies/Hot peppers depending on the spicy flavor desired
Instructions for Crockpot Queso Dip Recipe
1) Set crockpot to high. Cube the Velveeta and block of cheese and add to crockpot
2) Add the evaporated milk and salsa and stir
3) Cook Ground Turkey over medium heat until browned. Drain Fat. Add ground turkey and jar of cheese sauce to crockpot. Stir together. Add any desired chilies/hot peppers for additional flavor. Can also add Hot sauce.
4) Cook on high for 2-3 hours until all cheese is melted. Test desired taste and evaluate thickness. Add more cheese if too thin or add milk if too thick.
5) Serve with Tortilla Scoops
Make sure to follow our Recipe Guru’s Facebook Page here!!
Take a peek at more recipes here
Join our Facebook Groups to see more deals like these: