This baked chicken thigh recipe was one of my Grandma’s favorites!
This easy and delicous meal is sure to please everyone in your family! You can feed a large family with this recipe very inexpensively if you purchase the chicken thighs when on sale. The green beans and red potatoes being cooked in one pan with the chicken allows you to get other things done while its baking! I love these types of easy one pan meals!
2 lbs red potatoes
12 cloves of garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 tsp seasoned salt
2 tsp Italian Seasoning
2 tsp dried rosemary
7-9 Chicken Thighs
Black Pepper to taste
1) Wash Green Beans and trim. Wash and dice potatoes. Peel garlic cloves.
2) Spray baking dish or pan with cooking spray
3) Mix olive oil, lemon juice, seasoned salt, italian seasoning, and rosemary in a small bowl.
4) Drizzle half of the olive oil mixture over veggies and toss to coat.
5) Spread potatoes, green beans, and garlic cloves evenly in dish/pan
6) Arrange chicken thighs evenly on top of veggies and brush chicken with the remaining olive oil mixture, then sprinkle with black pepper
7) Bake at 425 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until thighs reach 165 degrees internal temperature
8) Remove chicken to a separate dish and cover with foil to keep hot
9) Stir veggies, and bake the green beans and potatoes for another 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are browned and cooked through. (to shorten cook time you can also microwave the potatoes for 5 minutes before putting into oven- this step then may be eliminated)
10) Serve chicken with green beans and potatoes. My family likes to have sour cream served with this dish!
Use Non Stick Bakeware pans like these for this recipe. You can get (2) pans for less than $20 right now here!