Easy Chocolate Rolo Cookies
2 1/2 Cups Flour
3/4 Cups Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 TSP Baking Soda
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
1 Cup Unsalted Butter, room temp
2 TSP Vanilla
2 Eggs, room temp
1 Bag Rolo Candy
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer beat both sugars and butter in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Add vanilla and eggs; beating well.
- Slowly add flour mixture at one tablespoon at a time, stirring well into sugar mixture and egg mixture.
- Place the cookie dough into your refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Next, using a small ice cream scoop make the cookie dough into small balls. Then place a Rolo candy into the center of the cookie dough ball. If your dough gets too sticky return it to your refrigerator to harden up slightly.
- Place each cookie ball onto the lined cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 for 7-10 minutes or until the baked cookie is slightly cracked. Allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for about 2 minutes. Then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.