Quick Tips about shopping at Aldi’s:
- Aldi’s has generic brands of their own and occasionally carry name brands. They do not accept coupons.
- Aldi accepts cash, EBT, and most debit cards only. They do not accept checks or credit cards.
- For carts, you must make a $0.25 deposit, which you will get back upon return of your cart.
- Bring your own bags or you will be charged a small fee for shopping bags.
- Don’t forget Aldi’s double guarantee too, where you will get a replacement product AND a refund if you are not 100% satisfied.
- If you don’t live near an Aldi, Target and Walmart will price match equivalent produce items (if sold in the same quantity, packaging, etc.) and Walmart will price match generics if they carry a Great Value brand in the same size/quantity.
- Find an Aldi near you.
- ads and prices vary by location.
Print your coupons right here:
CVS Match-ups | Dollar General Match-ups | Drugstore Freebies Match-ups | Family Dollar Match-ups | Food Lion Match-ups | Giant Match-ups | Giant Eagle Match-ups | Kinney Drugs Match-ups | Kmart Match-ups | Kroger Match-ups | Organic Deals | Price Chopper Match-ups | Publix Match-ups | Rite Aid Match-ups | Save A Lot Match-ups | Target Match-ups | Tops Match-ups | Walgreen's Match-ups | Walmart Match-ups | Wegmans Match-ups