Here are this weeks entire list of Aldi Deals!
Aldi stores have mostly generic and their own brand name products that are at a consistent low price. Every week there are Aldi Weekly Ad Deals that are even less than their everyday low prices! They occasionally have special buys for name brand products but they do not accept coupons. Make sure to check back weekly to see these great deals.
NOTE: Aldi prices are VERY REGIONAL. This list is based in the Buffalo, NY area stores.
Quick Tips about shopping at Aldi:
- Aldi has generic brands of their own and occasionally carry name brands. They do not accept coupons. (You can save additional money by usng cash back offers from Checkout51 and Mobisave
- Aldi accepts cash, EBT, debit cards and just recenty started accepting credit cards.
- For carts, you must make a $0.25 deposit, which you will get back upon return of your cart.
- Bring your own bags or you will be charged a small fee for shopping bags.
- Don’t forget the Aldi double guarantee too, where you will get a replacement product AND a refund if you are not 100% satisfied.
- If you don’t live near an Aldi, Target and Walmart will price match equivalent produce items (if sold in the same quantity, packaging, etc.) and Walmart will price match generics if they carry a Great Value brand in the same size/quantity.
- Find an Aldi near you.
- ads and prices vary by location
Make sure to visit our NEW Aldi Price List page to view staple items that are priced low everyday.