Here is this weeks list of WNY Aldi Deals and Sales March 8!
Aldi stores have mostly generic and their own brand name products that are at a consistent low price. They occasionally have special buys for name brand products but they do not accept coupons. Quick Tips about shopping at Aldi’s:
- Aldi’s has generic brands of their own and occasionally carry name brands. They do not accept coupons. (You can use Checkout51 Cash back offers)
- Aldi accepts cash, EBT, and most debit cards only. They do not accept checks or credit cards.
- For carts, you must make a $0.25 deposit, which you will get back upon return of your cart.
- Bring your own bags or you will be charged a small fee for shopping bags.
- Don’t forget the Aldi double guarantee too, where you will get a replacement product AND a refund if you are not 100% satisfied.
- If you don’t live near an Aldi, Target and Walmart will price match equivalent produce items (if sold in the same quantity, packaging, etc.) and Walmart will price match generics if they carry a Great Value brand in the same size/quantity.
- Find an Aldi near you.
- ads and prices vary by location.
Make sure to download the Free Favado Mobile App to get all of these matchups in your phone here–> Best Grocery List and Coupon Mobile App The app will allow you to see all your favorite store sales whether they have a coupon or not, and let you choose the items you need PLUS show the same coupon matchups you see on our site!!The app also includes other National and Regional Deals that we do not cover but you can choose the 10 you would like to have as your Favorites 🙂Hence–the perfect Grocery List right on your Smart phone that will allow you to save 50-70% off!!
Wednesday OnlyFresh Family Pack, 5 lb average weight